Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) combined with high temperature filtration is the ultimate in NOx and PM2.5 removal. Pulse jet fabric filters are ready to satisfy all the requirements of gas de-dusting with respect to reliability, low maintenance and spare parts standardization. According to the application and space available, various designs are available. This system with our extensive process experience and exclusive gas inlet design allows us to achieve the highest air to cloth ratio for any application while preserving filter maintainability and extending bag life.
Filtration Elements Are The Heart Of The Catalytic Filtration System (DeNOx And PM)
Our system utilizes ceramic catalytic elements impregnated with special catalysts, including SCR DeNOx, diesel engine soot catalysis and filtration, and marine seawater scrubbing pre-filtration. These elements offer excellent surface filtering performance with very fine particulate, such as diesel particulate. In fact, diesel motors emit very fine aerosols (0.05-1.0 μm) composed of unburned organics (soot) and slightly larger inert ashes.
- 10-foot long ceramic candle elements
- On-line or off-line cleaning system
- Formulations available to avoid ABS(NH4HSO4) formation
- Designed for high dust applications
- Full-spectrum pulse pressure cleaning
- Modular casing designs
- Explosion resistant designs available
- Advanced Catalytic Systems with Low coast and High Temperature (HT) process filtration
DeNOx and PM removal in single unit
- Formulation for high temperature (≥650°F)
- Formulation for low temperature (≤300°F)
- Low operating differential pressure
- Filtration aspect extends lifetime of catalyst
- Low-cost soot-blowing system
- Lowest operating and maintenance cost
The system may be applied to electrical power industries.
Files & Resources