- Height of 13 meters for the collection plate.
- Stable electrical field and uniform water cleaning system.
- Efficiency of 90% for single field with less power consumption.
- Sectionalized power supply with insulator room and air purging system.
- Peculiar bulging and convex surface and high plate rigidity of the collection plate.
- Different types of tube discharging electrodes with good rigidity for different bus section.
Joint development of Water Lily WESP technology with USPET, EETC and PCT
In the demonstration and joint development of the Water Lily WESP technology, we were able to foster trust by structuring the initiative in a manner that allowed for legal recourse.
USPET is the top tier, parent company of the structure, and PCT and EETC are subsidiaries established under USPET.
USPET provides critical services associated with the technology and it retains a portion of the intellectual property.
USPET and PCT worked together to develop the Water Lily WESP technology, and then the technology is used by EETC.
PCT retains critical technologies that it has helped developed. Because both PCT and EETC are structured as subsidiaries of USPET, PCT can leverage EETC to conduct joint ventures with Chinese companies while protecting its intellectual property.
This structure is very important because it allows USPET and PCT to retain proprietary knowledge about technologies and avoid diffusion of technology due to limited IP recourse in China.