Pollution lurks behind cruise ship luxury
In a world where technologies are enabling the sharing of many things, we want to establish a platform to facilitate the sharing and exchange of innovations from small and medium size companies and individuals. A platform that instills trust, facilitates communications, and to bring that distant region a little closer. The founders of US Power Environmental Technologies (USPET) envision this platform as the digital marketplace for innovations that will make our lives a little better, our companies a little more competitive, our societies a little more harmonious, and the human race is at ease with ourselves and mother earth.
- A market place for innovative ideals, ideas, products, services, technologies and individuals to support our sustainability.
- To focus on the conservation and protection of our energy and environmental resources.
- To enable individuals, and micro, small and medium sized organizations with innovations to flourish and grow in new regions.
- To facilitate a safe environment for people to share and transact across culture, language, and oceans.
- To add and share value with all parties.
- To ensure transparency and integrity of the information.
- To protect and enable the integrity of the transaction.
Air Pollution Control-Committee
Richard Staehle has served the APC and electric power industries for over 30 years.
Smouse has served fossil energy utilization and power generation for over 20 years.
Ralph worked for the American Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) for 30 years.